Stutern is a Lagos-based startup, an online platform that connects interns with employers with available internship positions. It also carries out studies on employment in Nigeria and Nigerian universities. Have you wondered which universities have the most employable graduates in Nigeria? Stutern embarked on a study into the question and this is the resulting list: Read more:
1. Covenant university With a 90% employability rate, Covenant University located in Ota, Ogun state, has the most employable students in the country. It is a private Christian university, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide.
2. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Ogun state has an employability rate of 84.62% and comes in as the second university with the most employable students in Nigeria. Read more
3. Obafemi Awolowo University Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is a federal government owned and operated university. It has an employability rate of 83.33%. READ ALSO: JUST IN: University of Abuja registrar
, 21 others suspended
4. Federal University of Technology, Akure The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is a top ranking University of technology in Nigeria and indeed the nation’s pride. It is in fourth place with an employability rate of 80%.
5. University of Ilorin The University of Ilorin, also known as Unilorin, is a university in Ilorin, Nigeria. It was established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in 1975. It comes in 5th with an employability rate of 77.78%. Below is the full list::